Steps involved for rolling
- The first and for most important step is to grind the cannabis dried leaves. You can use your hand to grind them, but it is highly recommended that you should buy a leaf grinder. Learn how to roll in PRO way
- The next steps is to make your filter that can be done by using either glass tips, wood tips, hand paper, or you can use business card.
- Take the rolling paper of your own choice and place the filter at one end and then spread the herbs throughout the paper.
- This is the most complicated steps, now just roll the paper, with the help of your thumb and index finger. One thing that you must be careful is that you should not spill the herbs.
- If you think that you cannot roll any more than your cone has formed. Just to make thing more stable generally tap the cone with filter at the bottom on a flat surface.
- Just relax and enjoy your joint.
Few teenagers will put themselves in the position of being around their parents when they are high. However, there are other indicators of a teen smoking pot. Parents who suspect their teenager is using marijuana should keep their eyes open for these indicators.
- rolling papers
- hash pipes
- small plastic bags with remnants of dried marijuana leaves
- remnant seeds in pockets
- the “sweet” odor of marijuana smoke on clothes, bedroom, or car
- lighters or matches
- use of the word pot, or 420 (nicknames for marijuana)
Cigarettes are also a good indication of teenage marijuana use. Many teens begin cigarette smoking in order to hide the smell of marijuana smoke, or to explain the presence of matches or lighters in their possession.
Requirements to make a joint:
- Half Gram of Cannabis.
- A Rolling paper- generally it should be more than one
- Cardboard to make a filter